Transactions on Graph Data and KnowledgeHome Call for Papers Editorial Board Review Criteria Review Process Submit Call for Special Issues Contact
Transactions on Graph Data and Knowledge (TGDK)
An Open Access journal publishing research about graph data & knowledge
To submit to TGDK's Regular Call (Research Track), please proceed according to the following instructions:
- Format your submission according to the LaTeX template available here. Please note that the review process is single blind, meaning that you should include the names of authors.
- Include ORCID identifiers for each author. You may search for your ORCID identifier or request one on the ORCID website.
- Ensure to include DOIs for paper references where available.
- Submit your paper on CMT (this may require creating a CMT account if you do not have one already): under Author Console, click Create New Submission, select TGDK Regular Call (Research), add the Title and Abstract, add your Authors, add your Domain Conflicts, select the Subject Areas, and upload your submission under Files. On the next page, carefully select your Conflicts of Interest (note that there may be several pages) and click Done. Click on Back to Author Console to verify your submission. An Editor in Chief will be notified and will trigger the review process for your paper, at which point they will disable the submission from being edited.
- In case you are submitting a survey, please make clear in the title and/or abstract that your submission is a survey paper; e.g., writing "In this survey paper ..." or similar.